- File name
- Constant error messages
- timedate.cpl error
- Security Level
- File Size
- 14,336 bytes (86% of all occurrence), 13,312 bytes, 14,848 bytes, 13,437 bytes, 19,364 bytes, 12,249 bytes
- Recommended action
- Free scan and fix timedate.cpl error
- Speed up computer
- Perform a free registry scan
Common timedate.cpl error messages
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\timedate.cpl. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "This application failed to start because timedate.cpl was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\ timedate.cpl"
Recommended Resolution Methods
The best and safest way to fix timedate.cpl error is to download and run a professional dll error repair tool ¨C AdvancedPCTweaker. It is designed to fully scan and repair corrupt/invalid registry entries thus fix and prevent kinds of PC errors effectively. To fix timedate.cpl error, simply perform the below steps:
- Free download Advanced PC Tweaker.
- Launch it after the installation process.
- Click ˇ°Scan Nowˇ± to fully scan your computer.
- Press ˇ°Repairˇ± button to fix timedate.cpl error and other related errors.