- File name
- Constant error messages
- settings.ini error
- Security Level
- File Size
- 14,336 bytes (86% of all occurrence), 15,458 bytes, 34,358 bytes, 15,578 bytes, 11,691 bytes, 45,311 bytes
- Recommended action
- Free scan and fix settings.ini error
- Speed up computer
- Perform a free registry scan
Common settings.ini error messages
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\settings.ini. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "This application failed to start because settings.ini was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\ settings.ini"
Recommended Resolution Methods
The best and safest way to fix settings.ini error is to download and run a professional dll error repair tool ¨C AdvancedPCTweaker. It is designed to fully scan and repair corrupt/invalid registry entries thus fix and prevent kinds of PC errors effectively. To fix settings.ini error, simply perform the below steps:
- Free download Advanced PC Tweaker.
- Launch it after the installation process.
- Click ˇ°Scan Nowˇ± to fully scan your computer.
- Press ˇ°Repairˇ± button to fix settings.ini error and other related errors.