Common rdvgkmd.sys error messages
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\rdvgkmd.sys. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Windows\System32\rdvgkmd.sys missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find rdvgkmd.sys"
Recommended Resolution Methods
The best and safest way to fix rdvgkmd.sys error is to download and run a professional dll error repair tool ¨C AdvancedPCTweaker. It is designed to fully scan and repair corrupt/invalid registry entries thus fix and prevent kinds of PC errors effectively. To fix rdvgkmd.sys error, simply perform the below steps:
- Free download Advanced PC Tweaker.
- Launch it after the installation process.
- Click ˇ°Scan Nowˇ± to fully scan your computer.
- Press ˇ°Repairˇ± button to fix rdvgkmd.sys error and other related errors.