- File name
- Constant error messages
- kernel32.dll error
- Security Level
- File Size
- 14,336 bytes (86% of all occurrence), 14,848 bytes, 13,437 bytes, 18,589 bytes, 15,324 bytes, 12,249 bytes
- Recommended action
- Free scan and fix kernel32.dll error
- Speed up computer
- Perform a free registry scan
Common kernel32.dll error messages
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\kernel32.dll. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "This application failed to start because kernel32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Windows\System32\kernel32.dll missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
Recommended Resolution Methods
The best and safest way to fix kernel32.dll error is to download and run a professional dll error repair tool ¨C AdvancedPCTweaker. It is designed to fully scan and repair corrupt/invalid registry entries thus fix and prevent kinds of PC errors effectively. To fix kernel32.dll error, simply perform the below steps:
- Free download Advanced PC Tweaker.
- Launch it after the installation process.
- Click ˇ°Scan Nowˇ± to fully scan your computer.
- Press ˇ°Repairˇ± button to fix kernel32.dll error and other related errors.