Common kernel32.dll error messages
- Dll Registration: Failed for file "C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel32.dll"
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\kernel32.dll. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find kernel32.dll"
Recommended Resolution Methods
The best and safest way to fix kernel32.dll error is to download and run a professional dll error repair tool ¨C AdvancedPCTweaker. It is designed to fully scan and repair corrupt/invalid registry entries thus fix and prevent kinds of PC errors effectively. To fix kernel32.dll error, simply perform the below steps:
- Free download Advanced PC Tweaker.
- Launch it after the installation process.
- Click ˇ°Scan Nowˇ± to fully scan your computer.
- Press ˇ°Repairˇ± button to fix kernel32.dll error and other related errors.