Common iTunes.DLL error messages
- Dll Registration: Failed for file "C:\WINDOWS\System32\iTunes.DLL"
- "This application failed to start because iTunes.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Cannot find iTunes.DLL"
Recommended Resolution Methods
The best and safest way to fix iTunes.DLL error is to download and run a professional dll error repair tool ¨C AdvancedPCTweaker. It is designed to fully scan and repair corrupt/invalid registry entries thus fix and prevent kinds of PC errors effectively. To fix iTunes.DLL error, simply perform the below steps:
- Free download Advanced PC Tweaker.
- Launch it after the installation process.
- Click ˇ°Scan Nowˇ± to fully scan your computer.
- Press ˇ°Repairˇ± button to fix iTunes.DLL error and other related errors.