- File name
- Constant error messages
- ashBase.dll error
- Security Level
- File Size
- 14,336 bytes (86% of all occurrence), 12,800 bytes, 22,016 bytes, 34,358 bytes, 13,156 bytes, 15,324 bytes
- Recommended action
- Free scan and fix ashBase.dll error
- Speed up computer
- Perform a free registry scan
Common ashBase.dll error messages
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\ashBase.dll. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Windows\System32\ashBase.dll missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find ashBase.dll"
Recommended Resolution Methods
The best and safest way to fix ashBase.dll error is to download and run a professional dll error repair tool ¨C AdvancedPCTweaker. It is designed to fully scan and repair corrupt/invalid registry entries thus fix and prevent kinds of PC errors effectively. To fix ashBase.dll error, simply perform the below steps:
- Free download Advanced PC Tweaker.
- Launch it after the installation process.
- Click ˇ°Scan Nowˇ± to fully scan your computer.
- Press ˇ°Repairˇ± button to fix ashBase.dll error and other related errors.