- File name
- Constant error messages
- api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll error
- Security Level
- File Size
- 13,312 bytes, 15,458 bytes, 13,437 bytes, 17,218 bytes, 11,691 bytes, 12,249 bytes
- Recommended action
- Free scan and fix api-ms-win-core-proc... error
- Speed up computer
- Perform a free registry scan
Common api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll error messages
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll"
Recommended Resolution Methods
The best and safest way to fix api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll error is to download and run a professional dll error repair tool ¨C AdvancedPCTweaker. It is designed to fully scan and repair corrupt/invalid registry entries thus fix and prevent kinds of PC errors effectively. To fix api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll error, simply perform the below steps:
- Free download Advanced PC Tweaker.
- Launch it after the installation process.
- Click ˇ°Scan Nowˇ± to fully scan your computer.
- Press ˇ°Repairˇ± button to fix api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll error and other related errors.