- File name
- Constant error messages
- UNCServer.exe error
- Security Level
- File Size
- 14,336 bytes (86% of all occurrence), 12,800 bytes, 21,504 bytes, 15,458 bytes, 34,358 bytes, 15,324 bytes
- Recommended action
- Free scan and fix UNCServer.exe error
- Speed up computer
- Perform a free registry scan
Common UNCServer.exe error messages
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\UNCServer.exe. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Windows\System32\UNCServer.exe missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find UNCServer.exe"
Recommended Resolution Methods
The best and safest way to fix UNCServer.exe error is to download and run a professional dll error repair tool ¨C AdvancedPCTweaker. It is designed to fully scan and repair corrupt/invalid registry entries thus fix and prevent kinds of PC errors effectively. To fix UNCServer.exe error, simply perform the below steps:
- Free download Advanced PC Tweaker.
- Launch it after the installation process.
- Click ˇ°Scan Nowˇ± to fully scan your computer.
- Press ˇ°Repairˇ± button to fix UNCServer.exe error and other related errors.