- File name
- Set Video mode to OpenGL.exe
- Constant error messages
- Set Video mode to OpenGL.exe error
- Security Level
- File Size
- 13,312 bytes, 16,475 bytes, 17,218 bytes, 18,589 bytes, 15,324 bytes, 12,249 bytes
- Recommended action
- Free scan and fix Set Video mode to Op error
- Speed up computer
- Perform a free registry scan
Common Set Video mode to OpenGL.exe error messages
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\Set Video mode to OpenGL.exe. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "This application failed to start because Set Video mode to OpenGL.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Windows\System32\Set Video mode to OpenGL.exe missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
Recommended Resolution Methods
The best and safest way to fix Set Video mode to OpenGL.exe error is to download and run a professional dll error repair tool ¨C AdvancedPCTweaker. It is designed to fully scan and repair corrupt/invalid registry entries thus fix and prevent kinds of PC errors effectively. To fix Set Video mode to OpenGL.exe error, simply perform the below steps:
- Free download Advanced PC Tweaker.
- Launch it after the installation process.
- Click ˇ°Scan Nowˇ± to fully scan your computer.
- Press ˇ°Repairˇ± button to fix Set Video mode to OpenGL.exe error and other related errors.