Common MSACC.OLB error messages
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\MSACC.OLB. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Windows\System32\MSACC.OLB missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find MSACC.OLB"
Recommended Resolution Methods
The best and safest way to fix MSACC.OLB error is to download and run a professional dll error repair tool ¨C AdvancedPCTweaker. It is designed to fully scan and repair corrupt/invalid registry entries thus fix and prevent kinds of PC errors effectively. To fix MSACC.OLB error, simply perform the below steps:
- Free download Advanced PC Tweaker.
- Launch it after the installation process.
- Click ˇ°Scan Nowˇ± to fully scan your computer.
- Press ˇ°Repairˇ± button to fix MSACC.OLB error and other related errors.