- File name
- Constant error messages
- ENGINE.DLL error
- Security Level
- File Size
- 14,336 bytes (86% of all occurrence), 12,800 bytes, 14,848 bytes, 34,358 bytes, 13,437 bytes, 17,218 bytes
- Recommended action
- Free scan and fix ENGINE.DLL error
- Speed up computer
- Perform a free registry scan
Common ENGINE.DLL error messages
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\ENGINE.DLL. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\ ENGINE.DLL"
- "Cannot find ENGINE.DLL"
Recommended Resolution Methods
The best and safest way to fix ENGINE.DLL error is to download and run a professional dll error repair tool ¨C AdvancedPCTweaker. It is designed to fully scan and repair corrupt/invalid registry entries thus fix and prevent kinds of PC errors effectively. To fix ENGINE.DLL error, simply perform the below steps:
- Free download Advanced PC Tweaker.
- Launch it after the installation process.
- Click ˇ°Scan Nowˇ± to fully scan your computer.
- Press ˇ°Repairˇ± button to fix ENGINE.DLL error and other related errors.