Common CMS.exe error messages
- "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\system32\CMS.exe. Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "This application failed to start because CMS.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\ CMS.exe"
Recommended Resolution Methods
The best and safest way to fix CMS.exe error is to download and run a professional dll error repair tool ¨C AdvancedPCTweaker. It is designed to fully scan and repair corrupt/invalid registry entries thus fix and prevent kinds of PC errors effectively. To fix CMS.exe error, simply perform the below steps:
- Free download Advanced PC Tweaker.
- Launch it after the installation process.
- Click ˇ°Scan Nowˇ± to fully scan your computer.
- Press ˇ°Repairˇ± button to fix CMS.exe error and other related errors.